Welcome on the website of the Blue Marine residence in Santa-Ghjulia!
A heaven of peace in the extreme south of Corsica
In a peaceful spot amid the unspoilt vegetation, it’s here that your dream holidays come true. A beautiful residence for the swimming lovers, Blue Marine is a place that you will like to discover and where you will spend a pleasant stay in a relaxing and appealing atmosphere.
The mini-villas around the swimming pool and the gardens are protected by the oak-trees and the pines that shade the residence. You can make the most of our big swimming pool, our tennis court, the tennis table, the children’s playground, the wonderful gardens and all the comfort of our flats.
Our residence is located in the far south of Corsica halfway between Porto-Vecchio and Bonifacio. Take the regional road n° 10 (RT 10) to reach us.
How to find us: 5 km south from Porto-Vecchio, at the roundabout of the Precojo village, take the second exit, than keep on going for 1500 m and take the left turn into the Santa-Giulia bay. Attention: don’t take the third exit at the roundabout of the Precojo village but continue straight on in the direction of Bonifacio.
Corsica, the island where everything is possible !
- at 150 m from the beach of Santa-Giulia: wonderful bay with fine sand beach and with very shallow water. It’s perfect for children. Leisure facilities, restaurants and a small supermarket are available on site.
- at 5 km from Porto-Vecchio: well known for the beautiful beaches surrounding it, this Genoese citadel is also surrounded by salt marshes covering roughly 10 hectares, that produced in the past around 1000 tons of salt a year.
- at 15 km from Bonifacio: divided between the port and the citadel, this city is built on a rare limestone cliff dominating the sea.
- at 10 km from Palombaggia: its white sand beaches surrounded by red rocks, bordered by pine trees and facing the Cerbicale Islands, are among the most stunning beaches in Corsica.
- at 30 km from the Alta Rocca: The Alta Rocca is part of the Regional Natural Park of Corsica. Protected territory, it harbors many wonders recognized globally including several remarkable sites such as the Plateau de Levie with the Cucuruzzu and Capula, or the ruins of Araggio.
- at 25 km from the airport of Figari: located in Figari, 20 km away from Porto Vecchio and 15 km away from Bonifacio, this airport is open for national and international flights, private flights, as well as for instrument flights and visual flights.